Do your banking and get a funeral policy too.
August 10, 2017
Did you know you can get funeral Cover from banks in South Africa? There are a couple of financial firms that you can choose from.
Some specialise in certain areas of service only, while others offer a wider selection of insurance cover.
However, it’s vital to consider the following when deciding to invest :
- Know what you want from a company
- Find out what services they offer
- Decide which of their services fits in with your lifestyle best
- Choose and invest in the policy that appeals to you.
You can Get funeral Cover from Banks as Well as Brokers
Generally, their policies cover almost every aspect of your life. This includes the opportunities to insure your:
- Medical Gap
FNB is A bank that Provides various Options
Their funeral plan has the following advantages:
- Financial support while planning the burial.
- Cover for yourself, partner and both your partner’s parents, as well as your parent’s and kids.
- The policy provides cover for eight kids and even an additional eight family members.
- Your cover can extend from the minimum of R10 000 up to the max of R60 000.
- You can invest in providing each person in your family with life cover.
- R5 000 is provided for the policy recipient, to assist with the service that is in memory of the deceased.
- Your insurance policy can be adapted to fit your needs.
The leading policy holder needs to be no younger than eighteen and not older than sixty-four. The premiums range from:
- R10 000 at R42 per month
- R20 000 at R58 per month
- R60 000 at R105 per month
Their partner’s monthly premium is the same. Kids are covered from as young as a day old to seventeen. Their premium will not exceed that of the main policy holder.
Parents, from both sides of the family, will pay similar premiums and also not exceed that of the leading member. This counts for all additional family not forming part of the main policy holders’ household.
Get funeral Cover from Banks like ABSA
Their cover has the following benefits:
- The youngest member must be sixteen and sixty-five the oldest.
- Cover for an additional eight members of your family.
- Your cover can extend from the minimum of R5 000up until the max of R50 000.
- You have a say in the yearly instalments and also the rise on your policy.
- When the leading policy holder accidentally passes away, the funds will be paid out two-fold.
- Financial cover for you, your kids and partner, as well as, the additional family members.
ABSA also have an option that gives you short-term cover between six and twelve-month periods.
To get a FREE funeral cover quote fill in the form on this page.
All info was correct at time of publishing