Old Mutual Comprehensive Plus Plan
September 20, 2017
As the name suggests, the Old Mutual Comprehensive+ Plan is feature-packed and benefit-rich, delivering all that’s needed and more for the grieving family.
Old Mutual Comprehensive+ Plan Benefits
- Accidental death insurance – from moment of application
- Double Accident Decease protection – significantly, your get twice as much cover as the Accidental benefit
- Guarantee of money back – for deaths within 6 months of application; equal to premiums paid
- Monthly Payment Holiday – default on 6 payments without penalty
- Restart benefit – conditions apply when restarting a lapsed plan
- Cash Back – pay 36 premiums, receive cash back!
- Importantly, you get a paid-up Benefit
- Retirement paid-up benefit – you have cover although you pay no premiums after 65 years old!
- Finally, your policy includes a terminal ailment benefit
All info was correct at time of publishing