Where Can I Get Free Funeral Cover Quotes?
Here, we will cover everything you would like to know about where you can get free funeral cover quotes.
- Apply online
- Search and find
- Compare quotes
- Plan your future
Applying online for a free funeral cover quote is both cost-effective and time-saving.
So compare quotes from leading South African insurance companies and find the product to suit your family needs and budgets.
The search is simplified by funeral quote providers that do all the hard work on behalf of clients.
What you get
When searching online, all clients have to do is fill in a quotation form, answer a few simple questions and find the product that suits your needs.
Funeral quote providers do all the hard work on your behalf, saving you valuable time and money.
So by going online, the client can use a comparison site for funeral plans to ascertain the product best suited in terms of both cover and affordability.
It is also important to take into consideration that the cheapest product is not necessarily the one offering the best value for money.
Factors to consider – Free Funeral Cover Quotes
Before committing to a specific funeral plan, consider:
- What level of cover will meet your needs?
- What cover does the policy include?
- Are there any waiting periods and exclusions?
- Also, how many quotes are needed to reach a reasonable comparison?
Take a look at Avbob
An Avbob Funeral plan offers:
- Cover for both your immediate and indirect family members
- Select the number of people you want to include to streamline premium payments
- Also, payouts are usually made within 48 hours, subject to all required documentation being supplied
- Receive cash back every five years
Take a look at Discovery Life
A Discovery funeral plan offers:
- Claim settlement within 48 hours
- Cover of up to R60 000
- No medical examinations
- One year’s premiums paid back after every five years
- Double payout for accidental death
- Six month waiting period for death by natural causes
Take a look at Metropolitan Life
Metropolitan is another reputable funeral plan company and is listed as the fourth largest insurance provider in South Africa.
Metropolitan Funeral plans offer:
- Premiums from as little as R36 a month
- Payouts from R5 000 to R50 000
- Cover for up to nine direct and indirect family members
- Payouts within 48 hours
- Cash back benefits
Other funeral plan providers
Among other reputable funeral plan providers are:
Conclusion – Free Funeral Cover Quotes
Remember, the best funeral plan policies offer cash payouts within 48 hours of claiming.
So funeral cover can be obtained at affordable monthly premiums.
Each one these companies focus on providing value-for-money plans.
Complete the form on the page to get a FREE funeral cover quote.