Liberty Life Your Beacon of Light at Funerals
June 24, 2018
Life is both challenging and exciting. With so many opportunities available, death just doesn’t come into the equation. Liberty Life knows that.
One thing is guaranteed, however, and that is that we are all going to die, but no-one knows when.
Not making provision for death could make your funeral fraught with stress and tension for those left behind.
When coping with the passing of a loved one, financial pressure is the last thing you want.
Liberty Life is one of the largest Life Insurers in South Africa. They can reduce the stress by paying out a generous sum, depending on the cover option you choose. With Liberty Life, you will be able to have a dignified funeral for a little as R50 a month.
Liberty Life is Not Just a Funeral Policy Provider
Liberty is always looking for ways to add value to their customer’s lives with their product offerings.
They realise that many of their funeral policies only focused on ensuring that there was enough money to bury a family member.
They wanted to help those left behind regarding making provision for the children to continue their education. Some of the good reasons to choose Liberty Life for your funeral cover are:
- Extra benefits which range from educational benefits available for as many as eight children. There are also benefits ranging from Tombstone cover. With the Educational Benefits Cover, the benefits are straight to the educational institution
- Funeral Assist, Legal as well as Will help lines. They also have a Medical Education Programme among the benefits their clients receive
- A 24/7 helpline for HIV is also available for anyone requiring trauma counselling
Funeral Services Offered Around the Clock
A good funeral plan will ensure that funeral arrangements are taken care of without a family having to face the full financial burden. A Liberty Funeral Plan provides you with funds to pay for a funeral and accompanying costs that will inevitably arise.
At an additional monthly cost, however, you can add the Tombstone Benefit, for instance, to help with the expenses of the unveiling of the tombstone. Liberty They have a 24/7 Funeral Assist Call Centre number which is 0860 100 775 to explain in full their different funeral plans.
- Standard Funeral Plan – for those who want cover for their entire family – this policy covers up to 21 members of the family on one plan
- Comprehensive Funeral Plan – also for those who want provision for funeral expenses for entire family – covers up to 17 family members on one plan
- Parents Funeral Plan – funeral cover for your parents or parents-in-law – covers up to four parents on one plan
Value Added Services from Liberty Life
Liberty Life also offers value added services such as their Funeral Assist service which provides transportation of the body of the deceased, transportation for family members to a particular value, help with referrals for autopsy for instance as well as unlimited assistance for arranging the funeral.
Liberty Life is all about providing necessary funeral services during a difficult time and these trusted services make a difference in the lives of their customers.
To get your funeral cover quote, please complete and send the form on this page. For a life insurance quote, please click here
All info was correct at time of publishing