Looking for the best Funeral plans in South Africa? Here they are.
When it comes to funeral cover you can easily find the 10 best Funeral plans in South Africa that will assist you. The following list comprises the 10 companies that are considered as providing the best service.
10 best Funeral plans in South Africa
They are the leading providers in South Africa and well known among other funeral insurers. Their cover is between R10 000 minimum and about R75 000 max.
This takes into account your parents, kids, and spouse. It even goes beyond your own household and includes other family members.
Anyone from age eighteen, the youngest, and seventy-five the oldest can apply. There are no health check-ups required.
Their policy includes:
- Lifetime insurance allowance
- Car subsidy
- Accidental cover
- Cash payback
Also, a very well-known funeral firm that is a trusted name in cover.
Their features comprise:
- Over a 150 of their branches nationwide.
- Available to call 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Provides various packages to choose from.
- Can further assist you with other procedures, like the registering of the death.
Liberty has been around a long time too. A much-trusted firm.
They provide a variety of choices:
- The Extensive Funeral Insurance
- The Burial Coverage
- Comprehensive Household Funeral Policy
- Parental Funeral Coverage
- Regular Funeral Insurance
Their policy supplies an amount to take care of burial expenditures.
The company has existed since 1913 and are a money facility provider. Paying a claim in less than 2 days came from this company.
The two funeral coverage options they provide consists of:
- QualityHousehold Cover, and
- CompleteBenefit Cover.
The company has existed since 1883. They are foremost among the major funeral firms.
The facilities they provide:
- Facilitating the cremation process;
- Returning the deceased to their birth country;
- Preserving the body;
- Burial services that are home-based.
Eighteen is the youngest age and seventy-five is the oldest that can receive cover. The amount ranges between R5 000 R50 000.
They have a couple of extras you can gain from, like a benefit that gives you R1 200 on a monthly basis.
The company has existed since 1890 and delivers up there with the best.
Their features include:
- R50 000 cover at R36 monthly
- Offices all over the country
- Aid in the form of a money payout
- Claims processed in less than 2 days
Depending on the funeral cover you choose, you can receive as much as R70 000 cover. They will insure you, your household and even members of your family not living with you.
They are another leading South African firm in this sector. At R80 monthly you can cover your household at a package deal that suits you best.
This establishment is found to be reliable and offer the most affordable policies. One policy can insure over 12 family members and, what’s more, your claim can be processed in less than a day.
Get a FREE funeral cover quote now. Fill in the form and submit.