What is Death Cover from Outsurance?
June 18, 2018
Death cover is important if you want to be sure that your family will have some kind of financial security when you pass away. One of the surest ways to secure your family’s financial future is to have death cover or a life insurance policy. So what is death cover from Outsurance?
- it is essentially life cover
- it takes care of your family’s financial obligations when you pass away
- Also, it pays out a lump sum when the policyholder passes away
- with some policies, you can add additional cover
- you can get cover for various expenses such as legal expenses and children’s education expenses
Death cover is most times the amount on a life insurance policy or pension payable to the beneficiary once the insured dies. It goes without saying that the structure of the payment will differ from insurer to insurer and according to the contract.
Compare Different Death Policies – Death Cover from Outsurance
It is difficult to set a standard insurance policy that would apply to all policyholders. No one death cover will suit everyone, and that’s why it is so important to compare different policies so you can see which plan would be most suitable for your needs.
Deciding on death cover will mean –
- looking at your current annual income
- seeing what your immediate expenses and your short- and long terms debts are
The proceeds of death cover will either be a one-time payout or it could be a monthly payout to the beneficiaries. Outsurance offers this death cover. Most South Africans know who OUTsurance is – after all, they were the ones who pioneered the concept of money back for remaining claim-free.
Outsurance started out in 1998 and we all appreciate the work their pointsmen do at congested traffic intersections, getting us to wherever we need to be on time. We know that with such an innovative service, there must be more good products and services up for grabs.
What They Offer
- Outsurance offers death cover and other insurance with low premiums because they want their clients to get the best possible insurance money can buy
- Outsurance challenges you to compare their products, services and prices with their competitors
- Your premium is based on your unique risk profile
- You get all your life premiums back in cash when your remain claims free for 15 years!
Opt to keep your premium fixed or increase it annually
- Accidental benefit – a cash benefit when the main member dies because of accidental means
- Terminal Illness Benefit – pays up to 50% of the sum insured. This is for when the main member is diagnosed with a terminal illness where their life expectancy is less than 12 months.
- Outsurance has also got their app with OUTthere, which is accidental death and injury cover that doesn’t require monthly premiums. Rather it is instant life insurance for Outsurance clients and even for those who aren’t clients of Outsurance. If you’re taking part in an extreme sports event for instance where you could be killed, it is cover for between one and 30 days and the cover is between R100 000 and R1 million.
Be Prepared Now with Outsurance – Death Cover from Outsurance
Outsurance knows that they can’t prevent what life dishes up for you, but they feel they can at least make sure your family is provided for financially when you’re no longer there.
Their Death Cover provides a payout when you as the policyholder passes away. Outsurance believes you can benefit from their product and they invite you to contact them on 08 600 60 000 to learn more.
To get a Funeral Cover quote, complete and submit the form on this page.
All info was correct at time of publishing