Mukuru Funeral Plan Benefits Your Family
March 28, 2016
With a Mukuru Funeral Plan your family benefit when you die, The cost of dying is going up by the day. To ensure that your family won’t have extra stress finding the money for your funeral you must get the best possible funeral policy you can find.
The Mukuru funeral plan is going to be the answer if you want to make sure that you are still caring for your family when you die.
Benefits of a Mukuru Funeral Plan
Mukuru funeral plan has various benefits for you and your family.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Mukuru assists their customers in their preferred language. This means that in time of mourning, your family will not struggle to talk in a language that they are not familiar with. There’s not many businesses that have this benefit
- Mukuru will also assist the family of the deceased person that is living abroad without any problems. Once the right documentation is received by Mukueu the funeral policy’s money will be paid out and sent abroad. Yes, it’s as easy as that. Mukuru take care of the finer details and you. Mukuru will also cover the costs for the repatriation of the body of your loved one.
Mukuru’s three funeral options
For their client’s satisfaction, there are three different options that a person can choose from when applying for a funeral policy at Mukuru. The options are:
- The Send Me Home Policy. With this policy, the family will receive R12 500 accidental death coverage and R10 000 final expenses coverage. This policy also gives repatriation coverage to the neighbouring countries near South Africa. Transport will also be provided for two family members with the deceased’s body.
- Send Me Home Premium Policy. This policy is offering a R18 000 cash pay-out and a R10 00 final expenses coverage. With, an amount of R12 500 for an accidental death. Also, the policy gives two relatives transport to accompany the deceased body back home.
- Send Me Home Family Policy. This is a policy for the whole family, that will not only cover the main member, but also his family. This policy is offering R15 000 for the main member, R15 000 for his spouse and will cover the first four children.
Everyone should have a funeral policy to assist their families to pay for a funeral. A funeral is expensive so it’s important to make sure that you have the best possible policy with the best benefits.
With this information about Mukuru’s funeral policies it is easier to decide on using them. Choose the policy that is best suited for you and your family
To get a FREE Funeral Cover Quote complete and send the form above the article
All info was correct at time of publishing