Kaizer Chiefs Funeral Insurance Explained
Kaizer Chiefs Funeral Insurance is one of the most popular in the country. Kaizer Chiefs are giants in South African Football. Their passionate supporters are equally passionate about their funeral benefits. This burial insurance is for their families.
A modest burial or funeral can cost more than a month’s salary, which is more than most can afford. It makes sense to insure yourself and your loved ones against this unplanned-for expense. Insurance will give peace of mind at an otherwise tough time in your life.
About Kaizer Chiefs Funeral Insurance
- An Individual Plan – you can add, for a small extra premium.
- A Family Funeral Benefit – this covers your partner, and up to 5 children.
- A Parents Funeral Benefit – this includes your folks and parents in law for up to R10,000. They must be under 75 years of age.
- A Children Funeral benefit.
Payouts in the Event of Death
These depend on the option or cover chosen.
Vehicle Access Benefits
- The offer of a rental car from Avis for up to 6 days.
- Unlimited mileage.
- The first full tank is free.
- No deposit.
- Any member with a valid driver’s licence may drive the car.
Monthly Provider Benefit
- The benefit pays a fixed monthly benefit up to R1 200 for the first 12 difficult months after the death of your loved one.
- This cover pays out up to R10,000 after your, or your partner’s death and assists with the expenses of the unveiling ceremony.
Features of Kaizer Chiefs Funeral Insurance
- You can be insured if you are between the ages of 18 and 75.
- No medical examination or blood test is necessary.
- The lump sum paid out depends on your option chosen. It can be between R10 000 and R50 000.
- You must be a South African citizen, and be a permanent resident.
- If you die in an accident, the payout will be double the amount of the cover.
- The payout is within 48 hours of receipt of the claim documents, provided it is a valid claim.
- The policy will cease on your death.
- Cover for the children until they turn 21. If they are students, their cover will end when they turn 25
- There is a 12 month waiting period in the event of a natural death
- 12 months n the case of suicide.
- 24 months in the event of mortality from a pre-existing condition.
- 12 months in the event of a parent’s death.
Waiting Period For Vehicle Access
- Six months in the event of natural death
- Six months in the case of suicide
- 24 months for death from a pre-existing condition
The monthly premiums escalate depending on your age at entry. Between 18 – 20 pay R85 and get a payout of R50 000. Between 71-75, pay R357.50 for a payout of R50 000.
Kaizer Chiefs Funeral Insurance is Underwritten by Hollard. They are an authorized financial Service Provider. Choose a funeral plan from Kaizer Chiefs and have peace of mind.
To get a FREE funeral insurance quote please complete and send the form on this page