Liberty Funeral Cover Details
You miss out on so much peace of mind and orderliness when you don’t have Liberty funeral cover. People who have opted for funeral cover recover far quicker from the death of a loved one, which is because they are confident that they provided the best they could.
People like Liberty funeral cover in particular. Liberty Life is one of South Africa’s oldest and respected funeral cover providers. Policies starting from just R50 a month. And Liberty believes that their funeral cover suits South Africans from all walks of life.
Let’s see what benefits you can derive from Liberty Funeral Cover.
- Cover ranges fromR10 000 up to R100 000.
- You can include as many as 21 family members even extended members such as aunts and uncles.
- Liberty requires no medical or drug tests for acceptance.
- You can pay premiums for your children under 24 years old and get free cover for eight additional children.
- For accidental death, you get a double benefit.
- Cash back premiums once every five years even if you submit claims.
- Cover remains up to the age of 65. After that, you don’t pay premiums any longer although protection continues.
- If you’re having a bad month, you can skip just one premium and your cover remains.
Liberty Funeral Cover
People choose Liberty Funeral Cover because there are so many additional benefits for the remaining family after the death of a loved one. Payments are made within 48 hours once they receive all the relevant documentation. Liberty Funeral CoverLiberty offers other useful benefits:
- They have a 24/7 HIV helpline which provides for trauma counselling.
- They also have Funeral Assist, Legal and Will helplines.
- You get a 15% discount on a tombstone if you buy one from a funeral parlour registered with Liberty.
- Find out about transportation of the body from the place of death to the burial site
Liberty Funeral Plans for All
- The Burial Plan pays a lump-sum benefit for all costs related to the funeral. You get the funds within 48 hours of receiving all the necessary documentation. The plan provides up to R30 000 for the primary member and their spouse, up t eight children, up to 4 parents as well as up to 8 extended family members
- The Comprehensive Funeral Plan provides up to R100 000 cover for the costs of a funeral for the primary member, spouse, children, parents and extended family. Cover all these people by one single policy.
- Liberty also offers the Extended Family Funeral Plan and their Standard Funeral Plan.
Attending to all the Little Things that Matter
Liberty Life Insurance has gained a solid reputation within the South Africa financial services industry. You’ll find all kinds of life coverage which includes four great funeral plans. These plans will attend to all the funeral related details you would not think of at a trying time. Contact Liberty so that you too can have a personalised funeral that will protect you financially when death occurs, and you strike an awkward patch.
Get FREE funeral plan quotes. Use the form on this page. Complete and send it now!