Funeral Cash Benefit from CBZ Life in Zimbabwe
People are desperate because they know death is something that comes unannounced. They dread it because they don’t have money to pay for it. They liken funeral cover to a medical aid – impossibly unaffordable. A little bit of research will reveal that CBZ Life funeral plans are very much cheaper than other kinds of insurance by far. There are funeral homes which offer funeral- and payment plans which are unbelievably affordable to manage.
CBZ Funeral Cash Plan provides a payout between $500 to $5,000, and this is available to you for a minimum premium of $1.10 per month per individual. If you are a Zimbabweans but live outside the country but will have a Zimbabwean burial, this plan can cover you. The beauty about this is that you get immediate cash from any CBZ Bank Branch.
CBZ Life Funeral Cash Benefit
- Your beneficiary gets an immediate lump sum payment in the event of your death.
- The cover is for your immediate family and extended family members.
Some additional benefits include –
– Personal Accident Cash – CBZ Life pays an extra sum of US$10, 000 for accidental death
– School Fees Cash – up to $5 000 paid to your child’s school
– Groceries Cash – the family, gets a monthly grocery cash amount for 12 months after the death of the primary member
- CBZ pays cash within 2 hours via any CBZ Bank branch countrywide.
- The Family Funeral Cash Plan – the family, should be made up of 6 people, which includes four biological children below the age of 21 years. Children over 21 will be on extended rates.
You get Experience and Convenience
Established in 2010, CBZ Life Limited has a licence for long-term insurance. They have directors, managements, shareholders and staff who have a wealth of experience in life insurance. Their funeral insurance involves providing a stipulated amount when the member of the funeral plan dies. Complete their application form and a stop order authorization form (for group clients only). They don’t require any other documents.
CBZ also offers their mobile app known as CBZ Touch. Clients can transact across life insurance, banking and other insurance and are available also to people who have no CBZ account. The app offers convenience so that customers can make transactions from wherever they area, bringing a host of financial services to clients such as being able to pay for your funeral plan without having to stand in long queues.
Grieve for the Right Reasons
With a funeral cash benefit from CBZ Life in Zimbabwe, you can at least go through life knowing that when death comes for you or a family member, you’ll be grieving for all the right reasons. Don’t be grieving because you’ve got no money. With a good funeral plan from a reputable company, you’ll be able to allow your loved one to rest in peace in a dignified manner.
To get a FREE funeral cover quote, please complete and send the form on this page