Funeral Plan Solutions from Liberty Life
November 8, 2016
You may think a funeral plan is just another expense you can’t cope with right now. Planning a funeral without funeral plan solutions already in place, however, can be financially crippling in South Africa today.
Funerals aren’t cheap at all – the coffin alone can cost a hefty sum. Indeed, having a funeral plan takes all the unnecessary stress out of wondering where the money will come from to pay for these many, unexpected costs.
There are many aspects to a funeral, not just the coffin and opting to have a cremation or burial. And as you start planning the costs, just mount up.
So paying a small sum each month to Liberty Life is a wise move. For starters, they are a major financial services company which Sir Donald Gordon started way back in 1957.
Funeral Plan Solutions – You Have Choices
There are various funeral plans from Liberty, and each one offers different benefits. We look at their funeral plans which are guaranteed to provide peace of mind.
The Burial Plan
The plan ensures a dignified burial, providing a payout benefit for funeral expenses for those people who are insured. And you get:
– up to R30 000 for you, your spouse and up to 8 children, four parents and eight extended family members
– available from R43 per month
– benefits such as 24-hour Funeral Assist, Legal and Will Assistance helpline, HIV accidental exposure and trauma helpline as well as Emergency medical evacuation programme
Comprehensive Funeral Plan
The plan covers funeral costs for you, your spouse and children, parents and extended family.
– up to R100 000 cover for you and your spouse, up to R50 000 for four parents and eight children and you’ll get R30 000 for up to 4 extended family members
– double accident cover for primary member and spouse
– lots of benefits such as legal and will assistance helpline, emergency medical evacuation programme, – up to R300 in grocery coupons, extended legal benefit up to R50 000 and many others
The Standard Funeral Plan
That plan covers the costs of funeral for you, spouse, children, parents as well as extended family
– cover starts from R50 per month
– up to R75 000 cover for you and your spouse and R50 000 for four parents and eight children
– up to R30 000 for eight extended family members
– lots of benefits such as being able to miss a payment and still not lose your cover
– they’ll pay you back five month’s premiums every five years
– education benefits and much more
The Extended Family Funeral Plan
This terrific plan covers the costs of a funeral in your extended family
Cover starts from R37 per month
– minimum cover is R5 000, and the maximum is R40 000
– choose a single month once per year to miss a payment. You won’t lose cover.
– get back five months’ premiums every five years. This is even for if you’ve claimed
Parents Funeral Plan
This exceptional plan covers the cost of 2 parents and two parents-in-law,
– for R75 per month – parents must be between 35- and 74 years of age
– pays a minimum pay-out of R10 000 and a maximum of R20 000
– you can choose one month each year to miss a payment without forfeiting your cover
– you get back five months’ worth of premiums every five years even if you claim.
Parents must be between 35 and 74 years of age
Funeral Plan Solutions Ease Financial Stress
You can see that by rather paying a small amount each month to Liberty Life as opposed to not having a funeral plan, you get so many added-in benefits, it would seem foolish not to at least give Liberty Life come consideration.
All info was correct at time of publishing