Giving Funerals Some Thought
Many of us do not want to think about our death. It is natural, and people often find it uncomfortable to think about their death and how it will impact on their families. Planning for funerals can be a tough task.
It is though worth a little effort to consider your family and what to do to make the loss a little easier for them.
So Oakleigh Funeral Homes can assist with this and welcome appointments with, or without family to discuss the options available to people.
They Are Unique:
- Oakleigh homes have given a lot of thought to the comfort of any visitors. There “offices” have comfortable lounges and encourage relaxation.
- Well known in the communities of Kwa Zulu Natal.
- Well trained in pre-need funeral arrangements
Advantages of Planning For Funerals
Oakleigh homes will sit down and discuss various options that are available taking into account preferences for:
- Type of Service
- Costs involved
- Available Funeral policies
Also, after the shock of bereavement, many families are left wondering what the person who died wishes might have been. It can sometimes lead to disagreements, but if clear instructions are left, it will help to reduce stress.
Remove Financial Burden – Planning For Funerals
Oakleigh Funeral Home Directors are knowledgeable in advising on the costs. They can assist with drawing up funeral insurance policies. A funeral plan can relieve the sometimes significant financial costs involved.
Reduce Emotional Burden – Planning For Funerals
Also, by lodging a wish list and making provision in advance for funeral arrangements it drastically lowers the stress levels of the families left behind who have to deal with the shock. Oakleigh will guide the families through the process keeping in mind the previously discussed arrangements
Peace of mind
By making such pre-arrangements and liaising with Oakleigh, area family member can be sure that they have covered everything that will ease the stress for their family when they have passed on.
Factors To Consider When Choosing A Funeral Home – Planning For Funerals
When trying to decide which funeral home you should approach to preplan, consider the following:
- Professional Company: – Oakleigh is licensed and registered by South African law and has been operating for many years.
- Equipment and Service: – A visit to Oakleigh homes will show that their equipment and services are of the highest standard.
- Value: – Oakleigh provide excellent value for the service fees they charge and are always open to discussion on reducing costs.
So they welcome having frank, open discussion with family members informing them of your feelings and preparations. It will result in a great deal of less stress both for a family who has to cope and gives comfort to the arranger that they have done the best they can to help their loved ones cope.
Complete the form on this page and click on the “Get a Quote” button to get a FREE funeral cover quote.