How do I Get a Funeral Plan from Clientele?
May 27, 2017
Why do I need to get a Funeral Plan from Clientele? Because when someone you love dies, the last thing you need is trying to work out how you’re going to give them a dignified funeral.
Clientele funeral plans help to ease the financial burden of death. Designed to give your loved ones a proper funeral, their plans also lift the burden of heavy costs on the family.
- You can apply for a quote online.
- Alternatively, you can SMS your number and have a consultant call you back.
- The Funeral Dignity Plan starts at R99 per month.
- The Ultimate Dignity Plan starts at R132 per month.
- Clientele’s premier funeral plan is the Ultimate Dignity Plan.
Get a Funeral Plan from Clientele – The Funeral Dignity plan
This plan starts at R99 per month and covers up to 13 people.
- The cover is over R110 000 for a small amount of around R2 daily.
- Claims paid out in 24 hours.
- You get R200 in airtime when you lodge a claim.
- There are unveiling and grocery benefits.
- You have access to a round-the-clock helpline to arrange the funeral. This includes discounts on supplies, bringing the body back to the country, where applicable, and grief counselling.
Get a Funeral Plan from Clientele – The Ultimate Dignity Plan
This is the premium funeral plan from Clientele.
- Premiums start at R132 on a monthly basis.
- This plan gives you back the premiums you have paid. In addition to the cover amount, your beneficiary will also receive all of the premiums paid back when the claim is approved.
- If you reach the age of 65, you can elect to get half of your premiums paid out to you as a lump sum. Use this money in any way that you like. (You must have joined before turning 50 for this benefit to apply.)
- The cover is up to R50 000 for an individual and up to R250 000 for a family. (In addition to this payment, you will receive the premiums you paid back.)
- You can include up to 3 of your children without paying any extra.
- The claims are paid out within 24 hours if all documents are in order.
- You are given R200 airtime.
- This includes transport, unveiling and grocery benefits.
- It is possible to a total of 13 people on your plan.
- You have access to a round-the-clock helpline to arrange the funeral. This includes discounts with suppliers, bringing the body back to the country, where applicable and grief counselling.
The Claims Process
To lodge a claim, you can either contact the call centre telephonically, fax the documents through, SMS your policy number or complete the contact form online so that a consultant can call you.
You can also visit the Head Office or email the claims department. You will need the following documents on hand:
- A certified copy of the death certificate.
- Certified copies of the beneficiary’s and the deceased’s ID.
When one realises what it costs today just to have a modest, decent burial, there is no question about getting a funeral policy from Clientele.
All info was correct at time of publishing