Get a funeral policy number through an online quote now!
It’s easy to get a funeral policy number online when applying for an insurance quote. Today, the internet streamlines everything, with just a few key strokes you will have insurance giants responding almost immediately.
- At one stage, getting a funeral cover quote meant going to an insurer or broker.
- Now you can go online to find a suitable policy.
- You can also shop around for the best price.
- All you need to do is complete a quote application form.
Remember, this is merely a quote and not an actual policy. If you are happy with the quote, you can then decide to go ahead with the policy.
You then need to complete the relevant application form and submit with required supporting documents. But you won’t ever need to leave your home to do this.
Get a Funeral policy Number online in No time at All
Let’s go through each of the steps you would take when applying for a quote online:
There are basically two ways to do this:
- Fill in the form on this page, and we’ll get all the information for you. The advantage is that you would only need to complete your details once. We have partnered with South Africa’s best insurers so that you get a full range of quotes.
- Run a search for each company that offers funeral cover and fill out each of their forms to get your quote. However, you still end up with the same quotes that you would have gotten if you completed our form. But you’d have done all the legwork yourself and had to enter your personal details several times over.
The benefits of applying for a quote online is that you can do so when it is convenient for you and not just during normal office hours. It is also a great way to get a range of different quotes without having a salesperson breathing down your neck.
The difficulty either going into a company or phoning their call centre for a quote is that you then become a lead for the person you deal with. They will want to sell you their policy and they are bound to follow up several times with you.
An online quote is a lot more anonymous. Doing it through a site like ours guarantees that you are not going to be hassled by a salesperson. Quote requests coming through from us are instantly recognizable to the company and they know that someone is weighing their options before making a decision.
Get a Funeral policy Number online – But before You make Your final Decision…
You will need to compare the different quotes to find one that is of most value to you. There could be a surprise here when you find that cost is not the only determining factor. You also have to consider whether the benefits you receive are what you want as well.
Therefore, before you choose the policy, you need to think about the following:
- How much cover do I need? For example, do I want a plain funeral or also an unveiling and grocery benefit?
- How long will I need to wait for full cover to kick in?
- Are there exclusions?
- Have I got enough information to make a decision?
Once you are satisfied, it is a simple matter of choosing the right plan for you and accepting the quote.
Get a FREE funeral quote here.