Funeral plans from Metropolitan come with years of caring experience.
August 9, 2017
If you are in the market for a policy, why should you consider a funeral plan from Metropolitan?
- Costs are constantly rising – funeral costs are no exception.
- With no funeral plan, your family will need to find money to bury you.
- Funeral costs start at around R8000 for a very basic service.
- You also need to consider the reception to be held after the funeral.
- Metropolitan is one of South Africa’s most trusted insurers.
A funeral these days is not cheap. Depending on what option you choose, you could be looking at as much as R50 000, with even the most basic option coming in at around R8000. That’s not easy to come up with on short notice.
That’s where funeral cover can come in very handy. It gives you the peace of mind of knowing that, should you pass on, your family won’t have the additional stress of paying for your funeral.
Metropolitan has made their funeral cover as simple and affordable as possible. You apply for the plan, nominate your beneficiaries, and pay the premiums. The policy pays out a lump sum benefit to your nominated beneficiaries within 48 hours of receiving the claim.
And, with cover from as little as R36 a month, there really is no reason to put off getting your funeral cover in place anymore.
You can prepare to rest in peace, knowing that your funeral will be taken care of.
A funeral Plan from Metropolitan – The trusted Name in Insurance
Metropolitan is not some fly-by-night company that accepts your premiums and disappears when you need to make a claim.
Established more than a hundred years ago, it has grown to become one of the largest insurance firms in South Africa today.
Policies that are Easy to Understand and Helpful staff
- Premiums start at R36 per month.
- You get to set the level of cover – from R5000 to R50 000.
- Accidental death cover is double the normal payout.
- The Extended Family Funeral Plan allows you to cover up to 9 members of one family for up to R30 000. The only rule is that those covered must be under the age of 85.
- With the proper supporting documents, your claim will be a cash payment in 48 hours.
- The policy does have a paid-up benefit.
- You can also choose a Family Assistance and Cash Back benefit.
Different levels of Cover to Select
- Cover for a single member.
- You can also insure yourself, spouse, and your children.
- Your extended family can be added as well.
- You can cover yourself and your parents.
- Insure yourself, your spouse, your children, your parents and another 9 members of your extended family.
With a Funeral Plan from Metropolitan you Get many Exciting optional extras
- Shopping Benefit.
- Tombstone Benefit.
- Survival Benefit.
- Inflation Management Benefit.
- The iNkomo Benefit – a cash payment of up to R15 000.00.
What policy You choose, decides Your premiums
This will depend on how old you are, how many people you are adding to the cover and what level of cover you choose. You can have very basic cover if you want to keep the costs down.
To get a FREE funeral cover quote, please complete and send the form on this page.
All info was correct at time of publishing