Momentum have funeral plans you can customise to fit your lifestyle.
Why should I consider getting funeral plans from Momentum?
- Momentum is a trusted South African company.
- Getting money together for an unexpected funeral is difficult.
- Families often incur huge debt to pay for funerals.
- Momentum offers plans that are affordable.
- Funeral cover is insurance that everyone needs.
When it comes to paying for a funeral, the costs can run into thousands of Rands. As well as the burial or cremation, you need to cater for food, the casket, flowers, the hall or church and a wide range of other expenses.
And, if the deceased is the main income earner for the family, this can be an extremely stressful time. Not everyone is able to raise a few thousand Rands in such a short space of time. The bereaved will want to give the deceased the best of everything and this could result in them having to take loans out.
The combination of these loans and the loss of the main breadwinner can end up crippling the family financially and consequently cause even more stress.
Momentum offers cover that is affordable and that can be customised to a certain extent. You need to work out how much insurance you need, along with how much you can afford to pay every month.
You can choose a very basic plan if money is tight or a premium plan.
Funeral plans from Momentum and What you Get
- To become the main policyholder you must be 18 to 75 in age and a citizen of South Africa.
- The primary member gets cover from R10 000 to R100 000.
- Your life partner gets the same amount of cover and must also be from 18 to 75.
- You can cover your children from the time they are born until they turn 35. The cover is from R5 000 to R30 000 per child, depending what option you select.
- Momentum allows you to insure your parents and grandparents. The maximum age is 80 as long as they are not the primary member of the plan.
- Add on siblings ages from 15 to 75 for cover of between R5 000 and R30 000 each.
- Your extended family can also be included if they are from 15 to 75. Their cover will range between R5 000 and R20 000.
- You can insure other children if they are from 0 to 18. Their cover will range between R5 000 and R20 000.
Funeral plans from Momentum and Additional benefits
There are a lot of benefits that can really add value to your policy.
- You can insure up to a maximum of 50 people.
- If the main member or their spouse dies, an additional payment of R5 000 will be made a year after the death to pay for a tombstone.
- Should the main member or spouse die, Momentum will pay out R1000 a month in grocery vouchers for 6 months.
- Should the main member die, Momentum will waive the premiums for a year.
- You will get back a year’s worth of premiums for every 5 years without a claim.
- You will also receive a R250 airtime voucher when any of the insured die.
- The cover continues for the life of the insured.
- Once you submit the claim and documents, Momentum will pay out the money within 48 hours.
- Momentum gives you a checklist to guide you on dealing with the death.
Momentum offers a great deal you can customise on your plan to suit your lifestyle.
If you would like to get a FREE quote, just fill in your details on the form on this page.