Funeral Plan for Parents from Liberty
September 12, 2018
Losing a parent is a sad time, even when they died naturally of old age and death is expected. Many parents have just not thought about funeral cover. But that doesn’t mean that with approaching age, there isn’t a funeral plan for parents.
Funeral plans in South Africa do make provision for seniors. And at such affordable prices, there is no excuse for anyone not to make provision for this inevitable event. At Liberty Life Insurance you will find all types of life coverage. They also have additional complementary products such as lifestyle protection.
Funeral Plan for Parents – Why Liberty Funeral Plans?
Liberty Life was founded in 1957. They started up because they believed everyone should have the chance to leave a legacy for their family.
The company has more than 2,5 million clients and a presence in 16 African countries. This large financial services company offers asset management and health products. Their purpose is to make a difference in people’s lives by making financial freedom possible.
With a Liberty Funeral Plan for Parents you can bury your loved ones with dignity. There will be no stress and bitterness which comes when someone hasn’t planned for important life events. Liberty Life funeral cover comes from one of South Africa’s oldest, leading long-term insurance providers. And they have plans which cater for everyone’s budget.
For a funeral plan for parents costing as little as R50 a month you will benefit from that peace of mind knowing that the uncertainty of death won’t leave you floundering financially. From R75 a month, this funeral plan ensures you make provision for the expenses of a funeral for your parents or parents-in-law.
Funeral Plan for Parents – For the Rest of the Family Too
Another aspect of a funeral plan for parents from Liberty is that cover is for between 4 up to as many as 21 members of your family as well as extended family and all under one plan. With the Parent’s Funeral Plan you benefit from cover between R10 000 and R20 000. You do not have to undergo a medical examination. Not only that, Liberty also offers other benefits such as –
- 24-hour assistance
- transportation of the body of the deceased to the place of burial
- apart from your low premiums each month, there are also other monetary benefits in that you can get up to 15% discount on tombstones from any funeral parlours registered with Liberty, meaning more savings.
People appreciate that Liberty gives you many options. They offer their –
- Standard Funeral Plan which is for anyone who wants funeral cover for the whole family.
- Their Comprehensive Funeral Plan also takes care of cover for the entire family, but it covers up to 17 family members on one plan instead of 21 as with the Standard Plan.
- Their Parents Funeral Plan is a popular choice and this is specifically geared towards funeral cover for your parents or parents-in-law, and it covers up to 4 parents on one plan.
Funeral Plan for Parents – Relieve the Financial Burden
Liberty’s funeral plans help prepare people for the unexpected, and with a funeral plan for your parents in place it will ensure that you are provided with the funds to take care of all funeral arrangements for them and that no financial burden falls on the rest of the family.
Get your funeral cover quote by completing and sending the form above the article
All info was correct at time of publishing