Metropolitan Funeral Cover
May 10, 2016
Nobody can afford massive debt when a loved one passes away. However, Metropolitan Funeral Cover takes care of the costs of a funeral if you have a policy.
Metropolitan Funeral Cover will remove the burden left behind when you die.
Metropolitan asks no health questions.
Acceptance is guaranteed.
Be Associated with a Big Name Like Metropolitan
- Metropolitan Life is a top funeral cover services provider.
- With Metropolitan Funeral Cover you benefit from being associated with a prominent name.
- Metropolitan is a name South Africans trust.
- Their head offices are in Bellville, Cape Town.
- They offer a broad range of products.
- They have branches nationwide, and this feature makes claiming so much easier.
Metropolitan has two funeral cover options.
These are the Metropolitan Family Funeral Plan and the FutureBuilder Comprehensive Family Funeral Plan.
All family members need to be under the age of 75 to apply for this plan.
A more advanced funeral policy is their FutureBuilder Comprehensive Family Funeral Plan.
Coverage on this plan is up to R50 000.
This plan has many amazing benefits, and one of these is the CashBack Benefit.
CashBack Benefit with Metropolitan Funeral Cover
The CashBack Benefit rewards you with two premiums returned in cash. But you must pay all premiums on time.
You may not claim in the first year either.
There is also their optional iNkomo Benefit, which is a benefit that takes care of traditional requirements such as livestock.
The company themselves say ‘get funeral cover from a provider you trust’. Metropolitan takes care of all funeral needs, even after the funeral. Metropolitan started in Cape Town in 1897. With 130 years of experience in the industry, you’re in exceptional hands. Metropolitan funeral cover
- Metropolitan will pay a cash-only benefit. Then the recipient can use the money as they wish. Most people use it to arrange a funeral.
- For just R36 a month you get up to R50 000.
- Offers a host of additional benefits.
- A quick and easy claim procedures, namely within 48 hours.
- Premium Holiday – this benefit allows one to skip a premium every 12 months, up to six times.
- Covers your children for life.
- There is a Continuation Benefit – when the policyholder passes away, the policy can still continue.
- You can cover your immediate family. And you can also cover up to 9 extended family members.
- Metropolitan includes accidental death insurance from the very first premium. But natural causes have 6 months waiting period.
- However, Metropolitan has a couple of exclusions with their funeral cover. There is a three-month waiting period before cover commences. Your premiums still have to be paid in full.
Compare and Choose.
If you want more information on Metropolitan Funeral Cover, then check out their website. They provide an overview of their policy options.
Metropolitan is a great example of excellent funeral insurance cover. But it is always recommended to get a few insurance quotes from different companies. You’ll always have Metropolitan on your short-list because they offer the coverage everyone wants.
Please complete and submit the form on this page to get a FREE funeral plan quote
All info was correct at time of publishing