Metropolitan Life Funeral Cover
Metropolitan is a familiar name in South Africa because they are a leading financial services company offering Metropolitan Life funeral cover.
They provide sound advice to their customers. And they offer other products too, namely savings, retirements, protection and hospital products.
Their head office is in Bellville, Cape Town.
The Metropolitan Life Group Schemes offer affordable funeral benefits. They provide these life funeral benefits to the lower and middle-income consumer. However, the primary policy holder can include many family members. Metropolitan Life Insurance uses the age of members to determine the premium.
Metropolitan Helps to Sooth the Sting of Death
Metropolitan Life knows there is uncertainty regarding the time of death so their cover is designed to guard against these risks. Your dependents will be financially secure when you die.
Funeral cover starts from only R36 a month, and there are two funeral cover options – a core plan as well as an advanced plan. You can include a host of family members with these policies. The cover will depend on various factors and these factors include the level of cover and the number of people covered.
Metropolitan Life funeral cover gives you two options namely-
- Metropolitan Family Funeral Plan – this is Metropolitan’s basic funeral cover.
- FutureBuilder Comprehensive Family Funeral Plan.
Features of Metropolitan Life Funeral Cover
Some of the features of the core plan are –
- Funeral cover up to R50 000.
- No medical examination required.
- Cover yourself or family members – family members have to be younger than 75 years of age when applying.
- After the death of the policyholder, Metropolitan cover continues without further premiums payable.
- Accidental death cover is immediate.
- There is a waiting period of three months for natural death coverage.
Some fabulous features of the Comprehensive Family Funeral Plan –
- Coverage up to R50 000.
- No medical exams required.
- Cover for yourself, family as well as extended family members.
- Optional tombstone benefit.
- Immediate accidental death cover.
- There is a six-month waiting period for natural death coverage.
- After the passing of the primary policy holder, then coverage continues. No further premiums needed.
- Plenty of counselling and information on funeral planning, legal matters, etc.
- A cash-back benefit if you make no claims in the first year.
- Optional iNkomo Benefit – covers ceremonial requirements.
- Optional shopping and automatic inflation benefit.
Old and Wise
Metropolitan Life is one of the oldest insurance companies in South Africa. That’s because they’ve been in existence since 1890. A funeral is life’s final major event so it has to be memorable. Choose a trusted company that does not hassle about claims.
With the Metropolitan Life Funeral Plans, you stand in line to get a lot of great benefits. They know how important it is to have money fast so they settle claims within 48 hours. For this, you need to hand in all your forms.
People who have put Metropolitan funeral cover to the test say it was what they needed. Approval from Metropolitan is guaranteed, which allows them to give you a free quote and to get your policy activated.
Please complete and submit the form on this page, so as to get a FREE funeral plan quote