Why You Should Look at Metropolitan Funeral Cover
Funerals can be expensive. They cost anything between R8 000 and R50 000. So it is hard to find the amount of money you need at short notice. But fortunately Metropolitan funeral cover can take care of the costs.
A Metropolitan policy allows you to make provision for a funeral in the future. And they offer a cash payout on the death of the assured.
With a Metropolitan Policy, your nominated beneficiaries can have quick access to the money they need within 48 hours.
Knowing that paying for the funeral is taken care of from a reputable provider helps to ease the burden of those left behind.
Wisdom and Experience from Metropolitan
Metropolitan Life started doing business long ago in the late 1890s in Cape Town. Today the firm provides financial services and life insurance products. So the company is now one of South Africa’s largest insurance companies.
Large they may be, but their funeral cover is straightforward and uncomplicated. And South Africans want this. What is more, hey appreciate that Metropolitan offers an affordable funeral cover with ample benefits.
Metropolitan Family Funeral Cover provides insurance for you as well as your entire family. You get:
- Cover from just R36 a month.
- Select cover from R5000 – R50 000.
- Double payout in the event of accidental death.
- Different plans suit different people.
- Get up to R30 000 with just R36 a month.
With the Extended Family Funeral Plan, you benefit from a payout of up to R30 000. And they cover up to 9 family members under 85 years.
You get five different levels of insurance:
- Cover for just the member.
- Member, spouse and children included
- Cover for parents, in-laws and extended family.
- Member and all parents included.
- Cover for the member, spouse, children, all parents as well as up to 9 extended members.
- Upon receipt of documents, Metropolitans pay within 48 hours.
- Included policy benefits include Paid-up Benefit, Accidental Death Benefit, CashBack benefit and Family Assistance benefit.
Metropolitan iNkomo and Other Optional Benefits
There are lots of optional benefits too such as:
- Tombstone benefit.
- Shopping benefit.
- iNkomo benefit.
- Survival benefit.
- Automatic inflation management benefit.
The iNkomo Benefit means you get a lump sum payment up to an amount of R15 000. Also, the iNkomo benefit can also be a stand-alone benefit.
With the Survival Benefit, Metropolitan will pay a lump sum when the policy owner reaches 65. For this, the maximum sum assured is R50 000. However, this Benefit can’t be a stand-alone benefit.
Metropolitan calculates your premium according to your age and cover amount. And remember that Metropolitan is behind you all the way.
To get a FREE funeral cover quote, please complete and send the form on this page