Outsurance Death Cover
June 12, 2016
The one thing that makes Outsurance Death Cover so different is their attitude towards the needs of their clients. So they believe in the personal touch. They prefer discussing your cover on a one-to-one basis.
Outsurance will then supply a quote according to your personal circumstances and budget, which gives great peace of mind. The company will ensure that at the time of your death, your family will not only be looked after financially but will also have your outstanding debt settled.
Outsurance death cover is a life insurance policy.
Outsurance uses this unique tool to determine how much death protection you will need.
They take the following into account:
- Your present monthly income, after tax.
- Your age.
- The percentage of your income you feel your family will need when you die.
- Will you need extra cover for funeral expenses?
- Do you need additional cover to pay off any outstanding debt owing at your death?
- Do you have other policies that may well pay out a lump sum on your death, which could mean that you need a smaller amount of additional cover?
Your premiums will depend on your specific needs and risk factors.
Features of Outsurance Death Cover
- Premiums stay the same for the first five years. After five years, and as your circumstance change, you may find that you do not have to increase them at all.
- Outsurance can apply the well-known Outbonus payback to your policy as an optional benefit.
- They work out your premiums according to your risk profile.
- Depending on your risk profile, Outsurance will ask you to go for certain medical tests free of charge. If you are unable to attend one of their laboratories, Outsurance will send a qualified nurse to your home where she will be able to do the required tests.
- Anyone between the ages of 18 and 65 may apply.
- You can choose the period for your insurance to run, between 5 and 25 years, or in certain circumstances, your whole life.
- You may choose the way in which to pay your premiums. For instance, you may keep them fixed with the cover remaining fixed as well, or you may increase your premiums and cover to keep abreast of inflation at a rate of 6% per annum.
- Claims are processed quickly, as part of the excellent service Outsurance offers.
- There is no commission or broker fee.
Death Cover Options
- Comprehensive Death Cover. This cover includes a benefit for Terminal Illness. With a terminal Illness, if you have less than 12 months to live, Outsurance will pay out 50% of your cover immediately, and the rest at death.
- Accidental Death Cover. This is more affordable than the comprehensive cover, but more limited. If your death is due to bodily injury caused by violence or accident they will pay out a lump sum.
- A combination of death, critical disease, and disability is also available as an option.
- If you don’t want the Outbonus as a benefit, you will reduce your premiums by a third.
- If you have been claim-free for 15 years, this is a bonus of all the premiums paid thus far.
- Your premiums will be increased if you take this optional extra.
Outsurance Death Cover is unique and revolutionary. Consider it for death cover and don’t be lef out when it comes to having peace of mind.
To get a FREE funeral cover quote please complete and send the form on this page
All info was correct at time of publishing