Clientele Funeral Insurance Policies
June 13, 2016
Death is both unpredictable and expensive. So if you don’t plan for it by investing in such cover as Clientele funeral insurance, you could leave your family members floundering. And just where are they going to find the money to pay for your funeral?
You have to realise that the funeral industry is also rife with fraud. So you need to do research and find a registered financial services provider. This way, when the time comes, you won’t have paid in pots of money and received nothing in return.
Importantly, always read and understand the fine print. Because you work hard for your money, and you want to know what you’re getting. So your funeral policy needs to provide details of the covered persons, the amount of cover and the premium to pay each month.
The Clientèle Limited Group is a financial services provider and a distributor of financial service products including Clientele funeral insurance. And people always look to Clientele for their funeral insurance policies because:
- They offer affordable options which provide full funeral cover.
- Clientele’s service centres offer a friendly, efficient service.
- Significantly, they are credible because they’ve been serving South Africans for more than two decades.
- Clientele is a reputable, trusted name in insurance.
- And the company offers simple, valuable products.
Clientèle Funeral Plans
- Clientèle Funeral Plans are affordable
- Plans start from R110 per month
- Up to R100,000 individual cover
- Up to R500,000 family cover
- Cover 3 of your children at no additional cost
- Extended family members can be covered as well. Cover up to 13 people on 1 plan
- Pays out within just 24 hours of receipt of relevant documentation
- R200 airtime on valid claims, to help with the necessary funeral arrangements
- Grocery Benefit, Unveiling Benefit and Transport Benefit available
- Access to a 24 hour funeral helpline where professionals will assist you with various aspects of arranging the funeral, such as grief counselling, repatriation of the body and discounted rates with various funeral supplies.
- Double accident benefit available.
Remember that the correct documents must be submitted when you claim:
- Certified copies of the deceased’s ID.
- Certified copy of the death certificate.
- And certified copies of the beneficiary’s ID.
To make a claim with these funeral policies please SMS your policy number to 31041. Or you can phone Clientele on 011 320 3000, fax them on 011 320 3170 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can see Clientele funeral insurance division looks after their clients. They want to offer value for money. Call them today and let tomorrow be the start of peace of mind for you that death in your family holds no unnecessary fear and dread.
To get a FREE funeral cover quote please complete and send the form on this page
All info was correct at time of publishing