Doves Funeral Plans
Doves funeral plans know that one of the most common problems of life is death and dealing with it.
Every one of us suffers from the problems associated with death, but none of us likes to discuss it.
Sooner or later, however, we will have to face the death of someone we love dearly.
Without funeral cover such as one of Doves funeral plans in place, we will experience feelings of embarrassment and inadequacy.
You should have a funeral plan in place so that you can provide your loved one with a decent funeral. Why not trust Doves Funeral plans – they are one of the largest funeral directing companies in Southern Africa.
Doves funeral plans have been around since 1883 already
With their plans, you are confident knowing that you have done the best for your loved one.
For you too, it can be liberating to know that by choosing one of Doves funeral plans for yourself, you won’t be putting any financial burdens on anyone.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy with Doves Funeral Plans
- Repatriation – Doves funeral plans provide the transport for human remains from the place of death to the place of rest. That will be within the borders of South Africa as well as some of the neighbouring countries such as Swaziland, Botswana, Lesotho and Mozambique.
- There can be a lot of confusion around documents and register a death. You will certainly need to record the death of your loved one within five days. With one of Doves funeral plans, you can call them for assistance with this. Doves will provide support with all the administration of Policy Claims.
- If you want to let others know about the death of your family member, Doves can assist with placing a funeral notice in your local newspaper. If you feel inadequate when it comes to the wording, Doves will help you with the writing. And they will assist with emails and SMSs so that everyone is made aware of the passing of your loved one.
- Once you have entrusted Dove’s with your loved one, they will take care of them, showing care, respect and professionalism at all times. If you like, Doves also provides an embalming service.
- There are lots of things you need to think about – opting for burial or cremation for starters. Doves Funeral Plans experts will take care of this too. Their funeral arranging officer will guide you, from arranging a funeral event, organising a burial or cremation, arranging music, flowers, tents, etc.
After the funeral
- If you have opted for burial, after the service is over at your venue, Doves will then assist with the burial. You may have a family plot or farm where your loved one requested to be buried. Doves will help all the way and help you with your choice of a headstone and the wording on it. If you have opted for a cremation, Doves will arrange a cremation service and even arrange with families who want to witness the cremation. They will then assist anyone who wishes to scatter the ashes.
- If there is a need, Doves can also help with grave removals ad reburials.
Diminish Your Anguish with a Trusted Doves Funeral Plan
Preparation can take a lot of the stress away from you at a time wrought with sorrow and pain. You should have a caring and trusted funeral plan in place from Doves. Then you won’t have to worry about the death of yourself or a loved one disrupting your entire life.
To get a FREE funeral cover quote, please complete and send the form on this page
* Thoughtful Doves Funeral Services commercial on YouTube here