Moses Mabhida Stadium Makes an Ideal Funeral Venue
Before you start planning your funeral venue, why not look at a place that you’ve never possibly thought of before: the Moses Mabhida Stadium.
It’s got some surprises for you and has all the features you really want as a funeral venue.
The stadium has everything you need, and might be the best solution for your sport loving deceased family member.
Just fairly recently the Orlando Pirates football club held the funeral service of soccer player Senzo Meyiwa at the Moses Mabhida Stadium.
The Moses Mabhida stadium Funeral venue where everyone is a Winner
It offers a range of amazing venues for a celebration of any kind, from tiny events to enormous.
The multi-disciplinary nature of the stadium’s design means it is suitable to host a wide range of events. Also, it has also been voted the most popular stadium in South Africa. The stadium is close to the King Shaka International, catering for all guests who are flying in from far and wide.
Whatever your funeral arrangements, the Moses Mabhida Stadium offers plenty of options –
Let’s just look at what they can offer you –
- Private executive suites, these luxurious suites have a sought after vantage point with separate entrances, complete with underground parking bays and exclusive VIP access. Beautiful, stylish finishes throughout as well as glass lifts which provide spectacular views of Durban.
- There are stadium tours which will show you all that this stadium offers. Maybe you’ll want to take your guests on a guided tour through the tunnels that the sports heroes walk and take them right onto the pitch.
- All areas of the Mabhida Stadium are wheelchair-friendly.
- A range of Segway Gliding Tours is offered to suit every requirement.
- Another activity you could experience in honour of the deceased, is the SkyCar ride to the top of the 106m arch where you can take in the magnificent scenery. There’s also the Adventure Walk, a 20-minute walk to the top of 500 steps, for awesome 360º Durban views.
- There are plenty of venues to choose from, like the People’s Park Cafe to the Gold Business Clubs to the Presidential Atrium, the Presidential Suite, and others, there are venues for small intimate meals to huge banquets.
- A visitors centre, where there is always someone to provide information about the stadium. There are also brochures about the stadium itself and about the city of Durban. Contact details are 031 582 8242
- Adjacent to the stadium is a sports store, restaurants, cocktail lounges, children’s play areas as well as many entertainment options
For a Funeral venue to Honour your Loved one, this has it All
People all over South Africa enjoy making use of the Moses Mabhida Stadium in Durban for special events. That’s because they like the spacious, quiet comfort of the different venues. And the opportunity to take part in events offered there.
Product superiority and dependable services make the stadium a funeral venue you can count on.
To get a FREE funeral cover quote please complete and send the form on this page
All info was correct at time of publishing