Essential Life Protect Plan for the Family
Why people appreciate Essential Life is you can contact them 24 hours a day. For instance, if you have a medical emergency, you can phone them night or day, and they will dispatch help immediately. One of the services they offer is Funeral Assistance, and they will assist the family with the arrangement of a funeral as well as other useful services.
Services from Essential Life
- They will help with the arrangement of the funeral.
- Cover for the primary member is for those between 18 and 65 years of age.
- To qualify for this funeral cover, you must earn a combined income of R3 500.
- Covered amounts are 5, 10, 15 and R18 000.
- There is a natural death waiting period of 7 months for adults 14 to 85 years of age.
- Children under the age of 14 will have a one month waiting period.
- Accidental death- or cover applies to unnatural death from the moment they receive the first premium.
- Essential Life Family Funeral Cover takes care of all your funeral expenses but also offers other value for money benefits.
More Protector Benefits
- They will assist with making all the necessary funeral arrangements.
- For instance, they will contribute towards your electricity bills after the insured person has passed away.
- People appreciate that Essential Life offers a no-frills approach to funeral planning.
- They provide cover for you, your partner and up to 6 children as well as extended family members.
- Essential Life pays out within six business hours once they have received all the required documentation – this is something quite extraordinary as most others funeral plans pay out within 48 hours.
- They offer assistance with the death certificates.
- They will put R500 towards accommodation if the family needs to travel to a far away place to identify the deceased. If death occurs away from home, Essential Life will make arrangements for you. They also provide airtime to the value of R250.
- Repatriation of mortal remains – this is when the deceased’s body is more than 100km from their place of residence and also if it is within South Africa’s boundaries.
- If you need assistance with any traumatic experience such as a death in the family, they provide trauma counselling 24-hours a day from experienced advisors. Essential Life also offers telephonic advice if you’d prefer.
Don’t allow Your Circumstances to be Grim
Death is a crisis which can hit any family anytime, and without assistance, the consequences can be pretty grim. Essential Life invites you to download their brochures from their website. That way you can get a complete overview of their funeral plans and benefits.
Essential Life believes there is nothing more important than peace of mind. Your monthly premiums paid conveniently by a debit order will ensure that you and your family have access to cover and benefits when death comes.
To get a FREE funeral cover quote from another company, complete and send the form on this page