Details of Extended Family Funeral Plan from Zororo
August 19, 2016
These days you’re lucky if you have a job. And if you don’t, you lose your independence. Then you can count yourself fortunate to have family who understand your situation and who want to help. So for a small sum of money you can add not just close family members onto your family funeral plan from Zororo, but extended family members too. And it can be such a relief for someone without a job to know that they’re on a funeral plan.
Extended Family Funeral Plan from Zororo for Zimbabweans
Planning a funeral for someone in your extended family can be terribly costly. Plus remember that extended family are those aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews you have. You can get an extended family funeral plan from Zororo. And you’re able to join Zororo-Phumulani from anywhere in South Africa. For a small additional amount each month you can cover these family members. And even if they stay in Zimbabwe, then they can still get the insurance on this extended family funeral plan from Zororo.
In fact, this plan is for any Zimbabwean nation living in South Africa. If a member has children living in Zimbabwe, then they also get cover providing their name appears on the application form, and there is no joining fee to become part of this plan.
Choosing a Funeral Plan: Different Prices, Different Benefits
So you can make a choice between:.-
- Delux Gold
- Deluxe Silver
- Delux Bronze Plans
For the Delux Gold Plan, you’ll pay R85 a month for the premium. The Delux Silver is R55, and the Delux Bronze is R35.
And to get Extended family funeral cover is easy too. So just fill in the online form on the website. Benefit from these features.
- Casket, hearse, grocery allowance and bus benefit included on all three plans.
- Documentation assistance included on all three plans.
- Tents, chairs, carpets, umbrellas etc. included on all 3 plans.
- A tombstone benefit included on the Gold Plan as well as a courtesy vehicle.
- Cremation option is for Gold Delux members.
- A PA system included on the Gold plan.
- Video filming and chapel included on the Gold and Silver plans.
- Mineral water, the use of a generator, road evacuation and lowering device are also for the Gold plan
As with any plan, a funeral policy from Zororo has waiting periods, whether you have the single or family plan.
- Death by natural causes – 3 months.
- Accidental death – 1 month.
- Death by suicide – 24 months.
- For extended family in Zimbabwe, natural death is six months; accidental death is one month and death by suicide is 24 months
Lots of Services Cater to Your Needs
With Zororo, you can eliminate all the financial burdens and trauma associated with death. Because Zororo understands all the challenges linked to death, they offer funeral plans and services at costs tailored to their client’s pockets and customised to suit their needs. Their broad range of services takes care of repatriation services. And they also look after all the legal documentation, right down to providing support and encouragement at an emotional time in your life.
So to get a FREE funeral cover quote, please complete and send the form on this page
All info was correct at time of publishing