Essential Life Funeral Cover
August 26, 2016
Some of us are fortunate enough to reach adulthood before we have to face the death of a close family member. Some of us never even think of death and, when faced with it, we are alarmed at the costs and all the amount of planning that goes into it. Essential Life can take care of all that.
Who do you notify of the death, and which funeral director do you choose, if indeed any? What kind of funeral must it be? Certainly, if you do pick a funeral director, you will want to make sure they are a member of a reputable funeral director’s association and that they adhere to a code of ethics and practice. Again, Essential Life is the answer.
You’ll want them to have a decent website too so that you can study what they have to offer. If you are a foreign national living in South Africa for instance, you’ll want to check out whether they offer all-important repatriation services. Essential Life can help!
People Want Simplicity
People choose Essential Life because they offer simple solutions to clients. They’re always looking to improve their offerings; they are reputable, and they provide value-for-money life and funeral insurance cover. All their staff are trained and thoroughly knowledgeable on their products. They are available to answer all your funeral queries.
Essential Life Funeral Plan for People 75 to 85
- Essential Life keeps premiums on this scheme cheap but it comes with lots of great benefits.
- Payouts are in amounts of 3, 5 and R10,000.
- There is also the opportunity to cover extended family members.
- A natural death waiting period of 7 months.
- You get immediate cover for unnatural death.
- Once the company has received all the correct documentation, payment is within six business hours.
- You can contact them 24 hours a day with any medical emergency such as a heart attack.
- Access to other benefits – legal assist, repatriation services and their Reality Benefits Programme, which offers discounts on products and services Essential Life Family Funeral Cover.
Essential Life Family Funeral Cover
- The cover is for anyone between the ages of 18 and 65.
- You need to be earning a minimum salary of R3,500 to qualify (combined household income).
- Covered amounts vary between 5, 10, 15 or R18,000 for each life insured.
- They include you, your spouse and up to 6 children.
- They pay out all valid claims within six business hours.
- For natural death a waiting period – 7 months and one month for children under 14 yeas of age. Unnatural death gets cover from the payment of the first premium.
- This funeral plan also comes with value-for-money benefits.
- Essential Life can assist with making all the necessary funeral arrangements. They take care of all the admin too as well as contribute towards household electricity for a few months after the primary member has passed away.
- Other useful benefits such as trauma, legal assistance, air-time benefit and much more.
Get Yourself Sorted with Essential Life
Funeral cover from Essential Life is as they describe it – simple. There’s no irritating medical- or HIV tests to endure either. With so much to offer at such a reasonable price, what not call Essential Life to ensure that in this particular area of your life, you’re sorted.
To get a FREE funeral cover quote please submit the short form on this page
All info was correct at time of publishing