Vodacom Funeral Cover 4 You
Vodacom is South Africa’s leading communication provider, but now they offer something more, namely Vodacom Funeral Cover 4 You.
What people appreciate about Vodacom is that their services and products are for ordinary folk who are looking to stretch their money further. They offer funeral plans dubbed Vodacom Funeral Cover 4 You. These plans are easy to buy and easy to pay too.
Their monthly premiums start at just R25 a month. Buying a funeral policy from Vodacom makes your life simple, and they make buying funeral cover as easy as buying airtime.
But what do you get with such a policy?
Vodacom Funeral Cover 4 You
- Real affordability – premiums starts from R25 a month.
- The cover payout is as much as R30,000.
- Accidental death – insurance states when the insurer receives the first premium.
- Death resulting from natural causes – there is a waiting period of up to 6 months.
- There is no medical examination required.
- The insurer pays out claims with the right documentation within 48 hours.
- Legal assistance.
- Repatriation benefit.
- Discount on coffins and tombstones.
Who qualifies for this policy?
- The product is available to Vodacom Prepaid, UChoose and Top Up customers.
- If you select ‘Cover 4 You’, just you are covered, and the insurer will pay just one claim on the policy. If you have chosen the ‘Cover 4 You and Your Family’ options, they will cover you, a partner and up to 5 biological children, legally adopted or step children. A maximum of 7 claims applies to this policy.
- You need to be between the ages of 18 and 60 to qualify for this plan. If you are covering a partner, they also need to be in this age bracket.
- You must have your valid South African Identity Document.
- ‘Vodacom Funeral Cover 4 You’ also has waiting periods:
– Three months for death from natural causes
– If an accident causes death, the insurer pays within the first three months after the cover has started.
– You need to pay your premium every week for three months for cover for death from natural causes
– For suicide, there is a 24-month claim waiting period
– A new waiting period will start when you increase your cover, wen you change partners and when you cancel your policy
Interested in Vodacom Funeral Cover 4 U? Firstly, to access it you must register for a ‘Vodacom Funeral Cover 4 You’ policy using your phone. Then you’ll receive a confirmation SMS with your policy number.
The cover is valid for one week from the date of first registration and premium paid. After the week has passed, you will have to pay another premium. Conveniently, the insurer deducts the money from your Vodacom account so always make sure you have enough money there.
If you have any questions about how the policy works, call Vodacom on 082 178 00 or visit their website at www.vodacom.co.za/insurance.
Reputable and Affordable
Vodacom Life Assurance partners with FRANK.Net to administer the policies. Significantly, they are a Life Investment Company and a registered financial services provider. So everything is above board.
A large percentage of South Africans who don’t have funeral cover sign up for these affordable plans.
Vodacom is a reputable insurance plan provider, and anyone, even those on the lower tier of the earning scale realise they can get affordable and decent funeral cover from Vodacom.
To get a FREE funeral cover quote, please complete and submit the form on this page