A Host of Valuable, Useful Features with Assupol’s Unique Funeral Cover
August 21, 2018
You want as many funeral benefits as you can get – after all they assist with the payment of funeral costs when the main member or a family member dies. And the Assupol unique funeral cover has it all!
When you do research you find that funeral service providers try to pay this benefit within 24 hours to 72 hours of receiving all the correct documentation. That is why choosing unique funeral cover from Assupol is important. It means you’ll be able to have the money in your bank account within 24 hours so you can plan a decent funeral.
Affordability Makes Unique Funeral Cover Worthwhile
Death comes unannounced. People aren’t always ready with finances to pay for a funeral. Luckily, funeral plans from Assupol are very affordable and can help you cope with sudden funeral expenses.
From just R70 a month, you can get unique funeral cover for yourself, your spouse and all your family members too. The cover can range from R60 000 to R75 000, but this will be dependent on the policy you select. Assupol doesn’t require you answering a host of medical questions either and they pay out once they have received all the correct documentation.
What a relief it is knowing that with the Assupol Instant Funeral Plan you can have yourself and your family covered in just minutes when you use your computer or our cellphone to sign up. This funeral cover will pay out in the event of your death or the death of a family member.
What You Need to Know About the Instant Funeral Plan
Some things to know about the Instant Funeral Plan –
- There are 2 plans available – plans for singles and plans for families. The Family Plan is for the main insured life, spouse and dependant children under the age of 21 years.
- You have the convenience of applying over your mobile device or computer.
- You get cover for your specific needs.
- Assupol pays out claims with the right documentation within 24 hours or less.
- You wont have to endure any medical tests to get this funeral cover.
- An optional retrenchment benefit is available. This is useful in cases of retrenchment. They have to wonder how they will possibly live following their retrenchment.
- An optional cash-back option is also available.
- Their Accidental death benefit kicks in immediately. Assupol automatically includes this benefit. There is a payout of R5 000 if the insured dies because of an accident.
- Assupol On-Call and Assupol On-Call Plus are benefits which can be added for those lives insured. The On-Call Plus benefit can be very helpful after a loved one has died as you can use it on airtime, on groceries or transport – anything that makes your life more tolerable at a trying time.
Assupol believes that they have made things a lot easier for South Africans with their excellent funeral benefits. Their funeral cover is much more – it comes with living benefits too.
There really is so much going for you when you look at the extraordinary funeral cover you get from Assupol.
If you are interested in a policy from Assupol, request a quote and someone will get back to you. Call them on 0860 103 091 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete and submit the form on this page to request a funeral cover quote!
All info was correct at time of publishing