How to Swap Funeral Plans
Your life changes as the years pass on. You get married, have children, you get divorced, change jobs, earn more. Then you become eligible for different insurance. Things change, so it is worth knowing how to swap funeral plans.
When you experience life changes, you may need to update your information as well as your funeral cover. It’s a good idea to do research on different funeral plans because South Africa has many excellent funeral plan providers. One of these is Sanlam. Understandably, they are a popular choice because of their experience in the insurance world, their integrity and consistency.
Swap Funeral Plans – Why Sanlam?
Sanlam is a financial services group that started way back in 1918 already. People fathom that for them to have been in business for so long, the are obviously doing something right. Today the group offers financial solutions and insurance plans to clients from all walks of life.
Over the years, Sanlam moved away from life insurance to provide a broader range of financial products and services. Today they are a diversified financial services provider offering many products. And it has a presence not only in South Africa but many African countries and well as countries abroad such as Australia, the UK, USA, Ireland, India, Malaysia and the Philippines.
When people start researching Sanlam’s funeral plans, the Sanlam cover Family Funeral Plan stands out as being synonymous with superb quality. With Sanlam iCover, you’re not going to have to dig deep into your pockets to pay for a funeral.
Swap Funeral Plans – You Can Benefit
So let’s look how you’ll benefit because one of the things that make the iCover Family Funeral Plan so attractive is how quick and easy it is to buy the plan, which alone is a great reason to switch to Sanlam.
- Sanlam iCover starts at R25 per month.
- iCover offers a comprehensive accidental disability option – covers you up to R200,000.
- You must be a South African citizen to apply and have a valid ID number.
- You must be between 18 and 64 years of age to apply.
- The overall funeral cover for each person covered can’t exceed R40 000.
- All the information you want about iCover is provided nicely on the website – call a Sanlam consultant anytime you want additional information.
- This plan covers you, your close- and extended family – the scheme includes children under 21 automatically.
- People switch to Sanlam because there is no paperwork. All that is required is the very easy online purchase process.
- No medical tests required.
- 12 month waiting period for death by natural causes.
- Cover for accidental death commences immediately you purchase your plan.
- Pay your premiums quickly with your credit card, debit order or EFT.
- iCover is for the whole of your life.
- Premiums for iCover are age-banded. Age determines the cover, with premiums increasing over time.
Interested? No-one who values order at their time of death can afford to be without good funeral cover. Why not phone Sanlam iCover on 0860 426 837 and get a consultant to help you get funeral cover quotes – it will give you peace going into the next year and the next.
To get a FREE funeral cover quote please complete and send the form on this page