Why Choose Sanlam Funeral Cover?
It makes sense to want to buy funeral cover from a reputable and well established financial services group. And that’s why you should choose Sanlam funeral cover.
The fact that Sanlam was established way back in 1918 and that they are still going strong speaks volumes. They started out as a pure life insurance provider. Since then Sanlam has grown so much that they have a presence in 11 African countries as well as countries abroad. Sanlam is on the Johannesburg and Namibia Stock Exchanges.
Sanlam also makes it easy for people to get their quotes online. A favourite product is their iCover funeral plan. There is no complicated paperwork, no broker involved, no medical tests. With Sanlam, it’s all about the cover to ensure a dignified funeral for you and your family.
From a mere R25 a month – that’s an equivalent of 3 loaves of bread – you and your family can get cover for up to R40 000. And Sanlam funeral plan premiums are not a fixed standard. Sanlam calculates premiums based on the age of the insured.
iCover Sanlam Funeral Cover
- Offers financial support in the event of the policy holder’s death.
- It also offers financial support for the policy holder’s children who are below 21 years of age.
- Also, you can also add your spouse or extended family members.
- Age determines the premium.
- There are no medical examinations.
- Accidental death Plan offers up to R 200 000 for the primary member and their partner.
- For Accidental Death cover starts immediately.
- For death resulting from natural causes cover begins 12 months after sign-up.
- Signing up for the iCover plan is easy and quick.
- Request a quote. Rest assured that Sanlam would ask you for a bit of information about yourself about the other people on your plan. AndSanlam will calculate the premium instantly.
- No need to look for parking and stand in queues. Sanlam does the entire sign-up online.
- If you have any difficulties, then request a Sanlam representative to call you.
- Pay monthly premiums by credit card, bank EFT, debit order.
- Once you sign up for the plan, then you’ll receive a lump sum when the policy’s beneficiaries die.
- The money caters for all the costs related to planning a funeral.
Convenient Online Sanlam Funeral Cover
Sanlam funeral cover in the form of the iCover Family Funeral Plan is available to you online. Importantly, the beauty about choosing Sanlam Funeral Cover is that you can buy a Family Funeral Plan or Accidental Death Plan from wherever you are. And that’s how easy it is. You don’t require the assistance of a broker So just choose the cover you need as well as the family members you want to be covered. Once you submit a valid claim, Sanlam will pay your beneficiaries.
Many Recommendations for Sanlam
When you buy your Sanlam Plan, you can pay your premiums by credit card, EFT or bank debit order. So from just R25 a month, Sanlam have set out to help you select the best funeral plans available. The information they provide is to guide you wisely in choosing a plan which many Sanlam members can recommend from their experience.
To get a FREE funeral cover quote, please complete and send the form on this page
All info was correct at time of publishing