Avbob Funeral Services Information
Avbob Funeral Services is flexible, affordable and easy to understand.
As soon as you make the call, Avbob Funeral Services staff is there to assist you to put a funeral plan in place what will bring respect and honour to the family member who has passed away.
When your loved one passes on, Avbob Funeral Services will arrange with the doctor concerned to issue a death certificate which gives a cause of death.
If a person dies from unnatural causes, inform the police. Avbob Funeral Services will remove the deceased and taken to the state mortuary. Once you have identified the person as a member of your family, then Avbob will take over.
Leave Funeral Arrangements to Avbob Funeral Services
At Avbob Funeral Services a funeral representative will advise you fully, assisting you in organising the funeral service – the one that you think is most befitting.
Some of the things you need to consider regarding the funeral are:
- Type of casket or coffin?
- Who will say a Eulogy?
- Will it be a burial, a cremation or a graveside service?
- Will there be a family viewing of the deceased?
- The dress of the deceased
- Which minister and which organist (these you can organise)?
- The date, the time and the venue of the service
- Flowers appropriate for coffin and church
- Advertisements about the funeral and which newspaper, etc.
- Donations to charities for instance in the place of flowers
- After service tea and where
- How to personalise the ceremony
- Should it be a cremation, where do the ashes need to go?
People have Trusted Avbob Funeral Services for Over 100 years
Remember, when your loved one has passed on, for an Avbob Funeral Service to be of effect, you will need some relevant documentation. Those will be the deceased person’s identity documents.
You will also need the death certificate signed off by the doctor. You will need to submit any funeral policies that you might have or even prepaid funeral contracts.
Because Avbob has over 100 years of funeral service experience, you don’t have to worry.
They are there to take care of all those practical problems that come up at this time. They offer you quality services.
Just some of these services are –
- Choosing an affordable basic coffin or a more costly top-of-the-range coffin
- You’ll have personal and professional consultations about all your funeral arrangements
- The deceased will be transferred to the mortuary facility or funeral home
- You will receive advice on funeral notices in the publication chosen
- They will liaise with the florists so that there are fresh flowers
- The funeral home will prepare the body for the funeral and burial or cremation
- You may use the private family viewing facilities
- Any funeral pamphlets and grave equipment provided
These include things such as cars, catering after the service, additional seating or tents and the grave or cremation fees. You can trust Avbob Funeral Services to provide all the respect and care your loved one deserves.
They take all precautions that are required, maintaining high ethical standards in all their dealings with you.
To get your family funeral cover quote, please complete and send the form on this page
* YouTube video of Avbob Funeral Services in action
All info was correct at time of publishing