Print Ready Funeral Plan Form for South Africans
A funeral plan form ready to print out will come in handy because planning your funeral is becoming more popular.
It not only takes the emotional and financial stress away from your family members, as a result, it gives you the opportunity to create a final celebration, exactly to your liking.
Having a funeral plan form lets you decide on the flowers, the music, the location and most importantly, the service you would prefer.
A funeral plan Form begins With the type of Service you would like
There are several options:
- Funeral and a cremation or burial
- A funeral with a service at the graveside
- Service at a crematorium and a cremation
- Graveside service without a funeral and a burial
- Burial or cremation, followed by a memorial service
- A funeral service at home
Funeral plan form extras:
- You can request a viewing before the funeral
- There is a “wake” after the funeral service
- A gathering or reception at a church hall or other venue
- Religious customs strictly observed
Put your requirements down in writing with a funeral plan form and indicate your personal preferences:
- The funeral should take place at: ________________________________________________ Alternatively, it can take place at: _______________________________________________
- A first choice for a pastor/officiant is: ____________________________________________ Alternatively, _____________________________________________________ can officiate.
- My pallbearers should be: _____________________________________________________
- My eulogy should be said by: __________________________________________________
- I would like: ______________________________________________________________ to read a poem or a prayer.
- These are the readings I would like:
- In terms of music, I would like these songs or hymns to be sung or played:
- I would appreciate it if people could make donations to the following charities, in my honour: ______________________________________________________________
- I would like the following people, groups, and organisations to be invited to my funeral (this includes hobby groups, sports clubs, alumni associations:
- Please invite the following people to my funeral; my family may not know them or have their contact details:
Name Contact Info
1. ________________________ ________________________
2. ________________________ ________________________
3. ________________________ ________________________
4. ________________________ ________________________
5. ________________________ ________________________
6. ________________________ ________________________
7. ________________________ ________________________
8. ________________________ ________________________
9. ________________________ ________________________
10. _______________________ ________________________
11. _______________________ ________________________
12. _______________________ ________________________
13. _______________________ ________________________
14. _______________________ ________________________
15. _______________________ ________________________
16. _______________________ ________________________
17. _______________________ ________________________
18. _______________________ ________________________
19. _______________________ ________________________
20. _______________________ ________________________
Also indicate on your funeral plan any funeral policies you might already have in place including the contact details of your financial advisor and the policy number and cover amount.
Some funeral homes allow you to pay upfront for your funeral so that in the event of your death, funds become automatically available for the funeral.
Once you have completed your plan, make several copies and give them to trusted friends or members of your family also you should store a copy on iCloud or Dropbox in case the documents get misplaced.
By planning your funeral, not only are you leaving a unique legacy, but you are also ensuring you don’t leave an unexpected financial burden on your family.
To get a FREE funeral cover quote please complete and send the form on this page