Buy a Funeral Plan Online in South Africa
September 23, 2016
There are many different types of ways to buy a funeral plan online in South Africa. Signficantly, Assupol offers both the Excellence Family Funeral Plan and the Absolute Advantage Funeral Plan.
Fortunately, the company has dedicated staff members that will help you choose the best plan for you and your family.
Buy a Funeral Plan Online from Assupol
For as little as R70 per month, ensure that you and your family members have dignified burials. Most insurance companies, including Assupol, pay out funeral claims within 48 hours. And that allows you to start on the funeral preparations without delay.
Top Plan from Assupol
Here is a simple outline of a great Assupol Plan to look at when you are seeking to buy a funeral plan in South Africa.
The Excellence Family Funeral Plan
- Minimum monthly amount – R70.00
- Total cover
– R75 000.00 (policyholder/spouse)
– R60 000.00 (dependants)
- As you earn more, you have the option to increase your premiums, yearly.
- You will not have to answer any medical questions to set up a policy. Acceptance is straightforward and painless.
- Waiting periods
- Natural death: There is a six-month waiting period from the initiation of your policy.
- Accidental death: No waiting period. And there is immediate cover of R5 000.00
- Peace of mind
- In the event of the passing of the primary member, families are still covered for five years afterwards, even without paying any premiums.
- Your policy cover your children for their entire lives
- Babies that are stillborn have cover and newborns for the first three months
- There is no limit to how many family members you can cover under your policy.
- For a little extra on your monthly premium, you can receive these additional premiums
- The Family Income Benefit ensures your family gets paid a “salary” for as much as six months after your death.
- Accidental death doubles payout
- Cash back: with this benefit you get money back every four years, even if you have claimed.
- Premium Waiver Plus: your family will continue to enjoy cover after your death, without having to come up with the money to pay the premiums.
- Premium Waiver Retrenchment: you will still receive cover for six months, even if you get retrenched and can’t pay your premiums.
- Paid-up Benefit: this allows you to stop paying your premiums after you turn 65 years old and still receive cover.
- Assupol On-Call: this feature provides members with loads of “extras”, such as help with HIV/Aids-related issues; medical aid over the phone; ambulances for emergencies; trauma counselling; tutoring; financial assistance; transport to and from funerals; instant discounts; and discounts on funerals.
- On-Call Plus: this feature pays out immediately in the event of death and can be used on anything, including instantGroceries™, transport, airtime, and electricity. And groceries claims are paid out within minutes and can be spent at Checkers, Boxer, PicknPay and Shoprite.
So buy a funeral plan online. That is a quick and hassle-free way to ensure peace of mind for you and your loved ones. However, it’s just as straightforward and easy to meet with one of Assupol’s trained consultants, if you would prefer a face-to-face consultation.
Get a FREE funeral plan quote on this page. Just complete and submit the short form now. For life insurance, go here
All info was correct at time of publishing