Funeral Cash Benefits from Liberty Life
You just have to do research to discover that funerals are expensive. Some people insist on still having all the trimmings. Some of these trimmings contribute little to the funeral but cost a fortune. That’s when you need funeral cash benefits from Liberty Life.
Having to finance a funeral unexpectedly can be an enormous burden for your family to face. A funeral plan is a common way to handle funeral expenses, whether you choose pre-payment plans or insurance based plans.
Funeral Cash Benefits – Enough Cash to Plan a Pleasing Final Send-Off
Liberty Life has funeral plans for individuals, families and businesses to provide anyone with a dignified funeral. Each policy offers generous cash benefits which will allow you to organise a pleasing funeral for your family member.
- The Burial Plan – this plan pays a lump sum benefit for a funeral. The programme provides up to R30 000 for you and your spouse, up to R30 000 for four parents, up to R30 000 for up to 8 children and up to R30 000 for up to 8 extended family members.
- The Comprehensive Funeral Plan – cash benefits on this plan include paying out up to R100 000 cover for you and your spouse. You’ll also get up to R50 000 cover for up to 4 parents and eight children and up to R30 000 cover for four extended family members. You also get double accident cover for you and your spouse.
- The Standard Plans – funeral cash benefits includes paying R75 000 for you and your spouse, R50 000 for four parents and eight children and up to R30 000 for as many as eight extended family members. You’ll also get back five months of premiums back every five years.
More Funeral Cash Benefits from Liberty Life
- The Parent Funeral Plan – pays a minimum lump sum of R10 000 as well as a maximum of R20 000. Apart from you being able not to make a payment without losing your cover, you also get the equivalent of 5 months’ premiums paid to you every five years, and this is even if you claim.
- That is full life cover for four extended family members such as an aunt, uncles and cousins. The premium is just R37 a month. The minimum cover is R5 000, and the maximum is R40 000. The funds are received within 48 hours of receiving all the necessary documentation. You can opt for one month each year to skip a payment without losing your cover. Also, you get 5 five months’ premiums paid to you every 5, years, even if you put in a claim.
- The Extended Family Funeral Plan – for just R37 a month on this plan you can enjoy a host of funeral cash benefits. The minimum cover is R5 000, and the maximum is R40 000. With this policy, there is a month where you don’t have to pay for whatever reason, and you won’t forfeit your cover. You’ll get back five months worth of premiums back, and this every five years.
Funeral Cash Benefits for Carefree Days
With funeral cash benefits from Liberty Life, you can save for all those unexpected costs of a funeral. Every year without a claim, Liberty Life will give you that particular year’s cash back. There are so many benefits from Liberty Life, and this is just one. If you pass away from unnatural causes such as in a car accident, you benefit from a double payout.
With so many cash benefits coming your way, you can know that the difficult days ahead will be that much easier.
To get a FREE funeral cover quote, please complete and submit the form on this page