What is The Best Way To Get a Funeral Cover Quote?
Here are some tips on the best way to get a funeral cover quote.
- do a little research on your own
- choose a reputable funeral insurance comparison site
- choose a reputable company and go through the application process
- finalize your funeral insurance policy. Read through the policy you are sent
- ask all the questions you want so you’re clear on everything
Just because you’re healthy or you’re young, it doesn’t mean that you’re immune to death. Death calls unannounced for anyone, and when it does, you need to be prepared.
Buying a funeral policy is about being prepared. It’s about ensuring your family, who may be battling financially, don’t have to find the money from somewhere to plan and organise a funeral for you.
Funeral Cover Benefits – Best Way To Get a Funeral Cover Quote
- The funeral cover will give you peace of mind that there is money available to pay for the cost of a funeral. With a funeral policy, you can also cover more than just yourself. You can cover your spouse, your children as well as extended family members.
- Funeral cover is an awesome investment as you’ll know there is money readily available for planning a funeral.
The obvious question for most people interested in getting funeral cover, is how to go about it?
It’s a Plain and Simple Process – What is the Best Way To Get a Funeral Cover Quote
The process of getting funeral cover quotes in the 21st century couldn’t be easier. For instance, you can get a funeral cover quote from Hollard. Established in 1980 and with headquarters in Johannesburg, they are one of South Africa’s largest privately-owned insurance groups who deliver insurance solutions to more than 6 million policyholders.
With Hollard, you can –
- click on ‘Personal Insurance’ on the purple information tab at the top of Hollard’s website. You’ll be taken to the different kinds of insurance Hollard offers such as life insurance, building insurance, home contents insurance, car insurance and funeral insurance.
- by clicking on funeral insurance you’ll get information on the funeral insurance Hollard offers. You can even use their online funeral cover calculator to find out how much you can afford.
- on the right-hand side of the webpage, you’ll find a ‘green form’ that invites you to ‘get a funeral quote and buy online’.
- simply click on ‘start here’ and you’ll need to take no more than a minute or 2 to answer a couple of questions.
- you then click on ‘Get your quote’. You’ll get different quotes from different funeral insurers to compare. Some people don’t like this option and they want to talk to someone. Hollard also offers their orange ‘call me back for a quote’ option.
Fill in your name and contact number and a funeral insurance broker will call you back.
Surely filling in a form online has to be the most simple and convenient way to get funeral cover quotes.
A funeral insurance broker will help you get the ideal level of funeral cover you need so that you don’t pay for anything unnecessary but get the funeral cover that is just right for you.
It’s so Easy Online – Everything ‘Under One Roof’
In addition to the convenience of getting online funeral cover quotes, Hollard also offers you the option to actually buy your funeral policy online as well. The beauty about getting a funeral cover quote online is that there is no driving around to get forms to fill in and no hidden fees.
Once you’ve confirmed that you want to buy a funeral policy, the documents will be delivered to your inbox.
Please complete the form on this page to get a FREE funeral cover quote.